Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to my new cooking blog

Happy New Year!

I've decided to start a cooking blog.

A few things about myself and this blog:

1. I am not a chef. I'm just a single Korean-American guy living in San Francisco who enjoys cooking. I mostly just cook for myself, but others seem to enjoy my food as well.

2. I normally don't bother measuring ingredients when I cook, so I don't really have any "recipes" per se. I know it's frustrating to ask someone how to cook something only to be told a list of ingredients, so I'll do my best to avoid being vague.

3. I don't have a fancy camera and the lighting in my apartment isn't conducive to producing beautiful photos, so please bear with me.

4. I'm really not much of a blogger. Historically, I'm not good at maintaining a blog with any regularity or longevity. I will try to update as often as possible.

I welcome your comments and feedback. Happy eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment